Opus Corporation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Opus Corporation Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Level 331 starts on the wrong guys!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Opus Epsilon

Opus Epsilon
General
General

Freeclimber31 killed me in a fighter jet for no reason so we ruined him. When we finally shot him down, he was defenceless on the ground against seven Opus members and JoylessBobcat72, a friend of Hazzaboy165's. Me, Teacupdup, MeetingWizard4, Chewbacca Solo, HazzaBoy165, chivvy01 and Opus Omicron were outside the military base fighting the cocky level 331. I was also knifing the level 17 nuisance, icantbestoped01 and making him beg for us to stop killing him. Opus Omicron and Teacupdup were piloting fighter jets and wrecked them countless times. Another two allies, FAULT Viper and xdZ LASER also joined halfway through the action and Freeclimber31 and icantbestoped01 was soon were pushed out of the session. Message to Freeclimber31: Look at how many people you have to beat to win before you pick on a crew. Also, do your research on a crew before you piss them off. Message to icantbestoped01: Wel, it looks like you can be 'stoped', very easily by the looks of it. A level 17 butting in an elite crews business. You should change your Gamertag by the way, it's - Opus Epsilon

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/opus-epsilon

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum