Opus Corporation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Opus Corporation Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rank 99 forced out of the session

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Opus Omicron

Opus Omicron
General
General

Did you put love slog

http://opuscorporation.weebly.com

Opus Epsilon

Opus Epsilon
General
General

The rank 99 who thinks he's got skills tries to eliminate me, Opus Kappa, Opus Omicron, Opus Echo, Opus Tango, HazzaBoy165 and Smloge Jr (LoveSlog) but obviously doesn't. If there are seven crew members in a game, you don't try to annoy them. But XxLewisEssxX doesn't learn. Time and time again he keeps trying to snipe us but gets sniped himself every time. Can't he see he's outnumbered? Then, he summons one friend to help him, ZziSUP3RMaNxzZ. Near the heliport, I called my Buzzard, collected it then convulsed his 'superman' twice who was supposed to take on all six of us whilst Lewis tried to escape in a Karin Asterope. Superman was not distracting me. I chased Lewis all the way to Chumash in my Buzzard before I finally eradicated him. When he respawned, I saw he was in passive mode so I was orbiting him until my Buzzard went down. He called a Merryweather helicopter pickup then got in. As he was choosing his waypoint, I heavy pistoled him in the back of the head. Sneaking out of passive mode while changing his masks, I quickly knifed him before he could do any harm. Arriving in a Buzzard, HazzaBoy165 picked me up and I combat MG-ed the rank 99 noob. The others had taken good care of Superman so we didn't have to worry about him. After I killed him, he went straight back into passive mode then HazzaBoy dropped me back off at Fort Zancudo where I could get my P-996 Laser. By the time I finally managed to steal a jet, XxLewisEssxX was already outside the base. In his car, I strafed him leaving nothing but a burnt car body and his burnt body. Still in passive mode, I ran him over twice then the others arrived with Superman. Surrounding them and making sure they couldn't move, they left after we suppressed them from getting into any vehicle, especially a jet. He shouldn't of attacked us.His K/D probably went down by 0.03.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/opus-epsilon

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum