Opus Corporation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Opus Corporation Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grem Zerilli and ConfidingRogue get pushed out... again

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Opus Epsilon

Opus Epsilon
General
General

The infamous Grem Zerilli joined my party and in a very angry voice, said 'Our crew will smack yours. You don't know who you messed with.' When he heard my response, laughter, he left the party. Me, Opus Zeta and Teacupdup when the mob member attempted to kill me. I was on the train then Grem tried to kill me. After missing 3 sniper rounds, I equipped my minigun and let's just say, there was blood on the wind screen. When he respawned, ConfidingRogue tries to kill me to, but also fails miserably. Teacupdup got on the train with me then we jumped off at our destination, Fort Zancudo. Grem and ConfidingRouge were in a firefight with Gamezinator, another one who tried to assassinate me. Gamezinator left, giving ComfidingRogue and Grem Zerilli the chance to get a chopper and fly over to the base. Being the bad player he is, Grem died and spawned outside of the base. Seeing our blips get closer and closer, Grem rushes to get a vantage point. Being in a white suit standing behind a White Albany Washington, it wasn't that tricky to get him with a stick bomb. When he respawned, he had all three of us wrecking him then ConfidingRogue died, in his attempt to sneakily snag a jet. Now caught up in the war, he stopped trying to get his jet and joined in with Grem. I was running then I see a wl of smoke from Zeta's strafe then Grem's body fly into the sky. Unfortunately, Zeta died after many successful strafes in his jet, but luckily  a tank rolls along and I take it. At this point, Grem and Rogue joined our party and started shouting insults. Declining his invite to an AR only crew vs crew (typical crime family), I blew him up about ten more times. Mashing him into a pulp with my tank, I get bored and gave it to Teacupdup. I went to get a jet after Grem was sub-machine gunned three more times by me. We now had eyes in the sky. Now, Grem and ConfidingRogue were practically wailing in the party. After pinning them down and spawn trapping the opposition, they left the party, tried to take out the tank then left the game. Zerilli don't learn from previous defeats. I don't think this is the end of this feud though...

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/opus-epsilon

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum