Opus Corporation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Opus Corporation Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

KingPinELITE pummeled by Opus Corporation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Opus Epsilon

Opus Epsilon
General
General

We were ambushed by andysimps, MOYLEE 2000 and Alex360Eastlake. The fight broke out in Rockford Hills at the Los Santos Customs. Being in a white suit, MOYLEE 2000 was quite easy to snipe and andysimps, in his blue pre-made hipster outfit, was also easy to see. Alex360Eastlake, rank 300+ probably the best out of all of them, was made brain dead by Opus Zeta's heavy sniper. After MOYLEE 2000 and andysimps took down my Buzzard, I dashed back toward the parking lot and took cover behind a column. Every time MOYLEE 2000 and Andy tried to get me, they were either blown to bits by grenades, broken up by shotgun pellets or messed up by rifle rounds. When Andy, rank 164 tried to run me over, he was Sawed-off Shotgunned. When MOYLEE came back for revenge, he was fired a grenade launcher, missing all ten grenades in his clip then was knifed upward by me. When Zeta came back in his Entity XF, whilst running Alex over, The other two were running to the top of the yellow building near LS Customs. I failed completely at sniping them but as they got to the top, I got a hit marker on MOYLEE. Running to cover, I went off the radar and ran inside the tunnel, sat in a car and joined a job, purchased all ammo then backed out. I did this because Opus Omicron told me a glitch that when you do this, you glitch to the top of that building. Now at the top, I got my Assault SMG and headshotted both in quickly, before they knew what had happened. I had the perfect vantage point. Still off the radar for 28 seconds, I got two kills on Alex360Eastlake and one kill on andysimps. Teacupdup went off to get a jet. Alex360Eastlake, andysimps and MOYLEE 2000 escaped to the top of that building again. Pinned down, me and Zeta were waiting for that Air Support. When it arrived, KingPinELITE were hammered even more. Trying to escape elsewhere, Zeta took them out in his Entity XF, while I was on the ground running and gunning. Still reluctant to leave, I brought in the Heavy Support and trampled them with my tank. Knowing they were damaged badly and knowing they were making no recovery, they entered passive mode. After running them over and flattening them a few extra times, MOYLEE 2000, thinking hes big comes out of passive mode and fires three RPGs at my tank, only hitting one. I drive toward him and fire the cannon at his ass. They then all leave. Then I sent them a message saying, 'Opus Corporation are superior, don't mess with us again.' I received a message back from andysimps saying, 'I was so much better than you though.' I said, 'Look at your 0.60 KD and look at my 1.41 KD.' - Opus Epsilon

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/opus-epsilon

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum